After Root Canal Treatment....
1. Typically you might feel some tenderness or soreness on the affected tooth for a couple of days.
2. Take medication prescribed as needed or as advised. Antibiotics are not needed most of the time
3. Take care not to bite or chew on lips and cheek while still numb after procedure
4. Floss and brush gently on the affected side
5. Avoid chewing on affected tooth until pain subside
6. Avoid hot or cold food it tooth is still sensitive to temperature
7. Call us should pain persist or swelling develop
8. Always come back for follow up visit as advised so as to finish the treatment to ensure good chance of long term success
9. Most root canal treated tooth requires crowning for tooth to last